Monday, January 4, 2016

THOUGHTS, MEDITATIONS, SONGS, AND PRAYERS FOR 2016


Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Are we listening????

Ask and it shall be given to you; Seek and you shall find; Knock and
it shall be opened unto you.

Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty;  I lift my heart before you as a token of my love.

Gracious Father, I am blest to be your child. I will lift my head before you as a token of my love.

Precious Jesus, I’m so thankful that you have redeemed me. Thank you. Thank you.

Holy Spirit, come and fill my heart anew. I will lift my voice before you as a token of my love.

Jesus is the sweetest Name I know. And He’s just the same as His lovely Name. And that’s the reason why I love Him so. Oh yes, Jesus is the sweetest Name I know.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy Name. He has done great things for me. Bless His Holy Name.

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart. I will enter His courts with praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you: O my soul rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what you hear. May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

I believe the answer is on the way. I believe the Lord has heard me pray. ”Cast not away your confidence,” says the Lord, your God. Now by faith in Him alone I stand. Firmly held by His almighty hand. Fully trusting in His promise. Praise the Lord.

Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God. Nothing is impossible when you are trusting in His Word. Hearken to the voice of God to thee. “Is there anything too hard for me?” Then put your trust in God alone and rest upon His Word. For everything, O everything. O everything. Yes, everything is possible with God!

I found the joy of living, perfect love, contentment, happiness, and wonderful peace of mind when I found the Lord. Praise Him! So forget about yourself and worship Him, Christ the Lord.

Majesty. Worship His majesty. Unto Jesus be all glory and praise. Exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus. Worship, magnify, glorify, honor, and praise HIM. Jesus who died, now glorified. King of all kings.

Note: References and quotation marks are purposely omitted as are authors and titles. Bathe in the truths. Saturate your mind with the truths. Glorify the Lord in His holiness. May God’s peace flood you heart, soul, and mind in 2016.

In His love,

Norma Whitcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment